You hear about Athletic Greens on every podcast and influencer page, but does it really hold up in real-life tests? Check out our Athletic Greens review below for more information.
About Athletic Greens
Athletic Greens is a popular greens powder heralded as a ‘miracle in a cup’. But is it really worth the hype? In this Athletic Greens review, we’ll take an in-depth look at the ingredients, side effects, clinical research, and level of customer service to help you decide if Athletic Greens is the right supplement for you.
Athletic Greens Ingredients Analysis
This wouldn’t be a proper Athletics Greens review without touching on what the green powder consists of. Athletic Greens contain a ton of different vitamins, minerals, and herbs. Here’s a breakdown of some of the most essential ingredients in Athletic Greens:
- Vitamin C: An essential vitamin that can help boost immunity and protect against disease.
- Vitamin E: A vitamin that is an essential antioxidant in the body.
- Vitamin A: A vitamin that helps with immune function, cell growth, and vision.
- B vitamins: A group of vitamins that are essential for energy production. It includes B12 (methylcobalamin), B9 (folate), B1 (thiamine), B7 (biotin), and B6.
- CoQ10: A naturally according antioxidant that has been found to naturally decrease as you age.
- Minerals: calcium, zinc, copper, selenium, and magnesium. These minerals are essential for bone health, metabolism, and immune function. Athletic greens does not include Iron or vitamin D.
- 3 Nutrient Complex Blends: Athletic Greens contains 3 different blends – 1: Alkaline, Nutrient-Dense Raw Superfood Complex. 2: Nutrient Dense Extracts, Herbs, and Antioxidants. 3: Digestive Enzyme and Super Mushroom Complex. Each provides a broad range of adaptogenic herbs, natural plant extracts, antioxidants, and fiber.
- Probiotics: Live bacteria that are beneficial for gut health.
- Enzymes: Proteins that help with the digestion of food.
My Experience During The Athletic Greens Review
I started taking Athletic Greens once a day, as recommended. Within a few days, I noticed that my energy levels were increased and I was feeling more alert throughout the day. After a week, I also noticed that my skin was looking healthier and my digestion was improved. Overall, I felt like Athletic Greens was having a positive impact on my health.
I wanted to make sure I got proper results during my Athletic Greens review, so I continued taking Athletic Greens for two months. After two months, I can say without a doubt that it is worth the hype! Athletic Greens have improved my gut health, given me more energy, and made me feel overall healthier. If you are considering trying Athletic Greens, I would say go for it! It is definitely worth the investment.
Athletic Greens Side Effects
The most common side effect reported by users of Athletic Greens is gastrointestinal upset, such as bloating or diarrhea. I did not experience this side effect, but this is likely due to the high amount of fiber in the supplement. To avoid these side effects, start with a lower dose and increase gradually as your body adjusts to the supplement.
Do Athletic Greens Have Caffeine?
The answer is both yes and no. While the nutrition label does not include any caffeine, it does contain a small amount of natural caffeine from the green tea extract that’s included in the formula. It’s a very minimal amount, so if you’re concerned about getting jitters or an energy crash, you can rest assured knowing that won’t be an issue with Athletic Greens. In fact, many of their customers report feeling more energized and less fatigued after drinking Athletic Greens on a daily basis.
There are no clinical studies specifically on Athletic Greens; however, there is some research on individual ingredients in Athletic Greens. For example, one study showed that vitamin C can help reduce exercise-induced oxidative stress (a potential cause of muscle soreness). Another study showed that B vitamins can improve athletic performance in athletes who are deficient in this nutrient. While these studies don’t specifically focus on Athletic Greens, they do suggest that this supplement could have some benefits for athletic performance and recovery.
Athletic Greens has excellent customer service; they offer a 60-day money-back guarantee on all products (including opened containers). They also have 24/7 live chat support so you can always reach someone if you have any questions or problems with your order.
Is Athletic Greens worth it?
During our Athletic Greens review, we found it to be one of the higher-quality greens powders that contain a wide variety of nutrients that are beneficial for health and athletic performance. If you’re looking for a greens powder to help improve your diet or boost your workout recovery, Athletic Greens is definitely worth considering. However, if you’re sensitive to green powders or have gastrointestinal issues, you may want to start with a lower dose of Athletic Greens until your body gets used to it.
Pros and Cons of Athletic Greens
- The biggest benefit of Athletic Greens is its convenience. Rather than having to take multiple pills, you can get all your daily nutrients in one easy-to-swallow drink mix. This makes following a healthy diet easier than ever before.
- The ingredients are all natural, so you don’t have to worry about any artificial flavors or colors. It’s also rich in antioxidants which help protect your body from free radical damage.
- Packed with essential vitamins and minerals like B12, Vitamin C, and Magnesium. These are important for energy production, immune system support, and overall well-being.
- Contains probiotics which are beneficial bacteria that help promote digestive health.
- Money-back guarantee so if you’re not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund within 30 days.
- One downside to using Athletic Greens is that it can be expensive depending on how often you use it.
- Some people may experience stomach discomfort or nausea when they first begin taking the product as their bodies adjust to the new ingredients. This typically goes away after a few days of continued use but if symptoms persist then stop taking the product immediately and consult with your doctor for advice.
- The large ingredient list might negatively interact with specific medications. If you are on any medications, such as sedatives, you might want to consult your doctor or do some research before taking Athletic Greens.
Which Athletic Greens products do we recommend?
The product I took during our Athletic Greens review is AG1 and I highly recommend it for daily use:
Does Athletic Greens Have Any Discounts or Deals?
Athletic greens offers competitive pricing when compared to its competition. On top of that, they sometimes offer discounts and promo codes that sweeten the value even more. Be sure to check out our Athletic Greens coupons and discounts page for the latest offers.
Athletic Greens FAQs
Yes, Athletic Greens is worth it for several reasons including: it has a comprehensive nutrient profile, it can improve your digestion, it can increase your energy, it can provide mental clarity, it’s convenient and easy to use, and it contains quality ingredients.
Athletic Greens is a popular brand of green superfood powder that is marketed as a comprehensive all-in-one supplement that can provide users with a variety of health benefits. It is made up of a blend of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and other nutrients that are designed to support overall health and wellness.
Some studies have suggested that consuming green superfood powders like Athletic Greens can lead to improved digestion, increased energy levels, and enhanced immune function. Other studies have shown that certain ingredients in Athletic Greens, such as spirulina and chlorella, may have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce inflammation and oxidative stress in the body.
However, it is important to note that the evidence for the specific benefits of Athletic Greens is limited, and individual results may vary. The effectiveness of the product may also depend on factors like your individual health status, dietary habits, and lifestyle factors.
Athletic Greens has a unique taste that can be described as slightly sweet with a slightly grassy or earthy undertone. Some people find the taste to be pleasant, while others may find it to be an acquired taste.
The taste of Athletic Greens can also vary depending on how you mix it and what you mix it with. Many people prefer to mix it with water or a plant-based milk alternative, while others may prefer to mix it into a smoothie with fruit or other ingredients.
Overall, the taste of Athletic Greens may take some getting used to, but many users find that it is a small price to pay for the potential health benefits of the product. If you are concerned about the taste, you may want to try a small sample or single-serving packet before committing to a full-sized container.
If you prefer to purchase Athletic Greens directly from the company, you can visit their website at athleticgreens.com. The website offers several purchasing options, including a one-time purchase or a subscription plan.
In addition to the company’s website, Athletic Greens can also be purchased from a variety of other online retailers, including Amazon, GNC, and iHerb. It is important to ensure that you are purchasing from a reputable retailer to ensure that you are getting a genuine product.
Athletic Greens is a green superfood powder that contains a wide range of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and other nutrients. In addition to these vitamins and minerals, Athletic Greens also contains a variety of superfood ingredients.
Athletic Greens also contains prebiotics, probiotics, and digestive enzymes to support gut health and digestion. The specific formulation and ingredient amounts may vary depending on the product, but overall, Athletic Greens is designed to provide a comprehensive blend of nutrients to support overall health and wellness.
Whether or not Athletic Greens will break a fast depends on the type of fasting you are doing and your individual goals and preferences.
If you are doing a water fast, which involves consuming only water for a period of time, then consuming Athletic Greens would technically break the fast, as it contains calories and nutrients.
However, if you are doing a fast that allows for the consumption of certain liquids, such as a juice fast or a bone broth fast, then consuming Athletic Greens may be allowed, as long as it fits within the guidelines of your specific fasting protocol.
If you are doing intermittent fasting, which involves cycling between periods of eating and periods of fasting, then consuming Athletic Greens during your fasting period may be a matter of personal preference. Some people prefer to consume only water or other calorie-free beverages during their fasting period, while others may choose to consume small amounts of nutrient-dense foods like Athletic Greens to help support their health and energy levels.
Athletic Greens does not contain caffeine as a standalone ingredient. However, it does contain a small amount of green tea extract, which naturally contains caffeine.
The amount of caffeine in Athletic Greens can vary depending on the specific formulation and serving size, but it is generally considered to be a low amount. According to the Athletic Greens website, a single serving of the product contains approximately 20 milligrams of caffeine, which is roughly equivalent to the amount in a quarter cup of coffee.
Athletic Greens has a unique taste that can be somewhat bitter and grassy, which some people may find challenging. However, there are several things you can do to improve the taste and make it more palatable: mix it with cold water, add fruit, use a blender, experiment with flavorings like sea salt or cinnamon, or simply just drink it quickly.